Most companies today live and die by the success of their digital strategies. Providing a great user experience is always the goal, and the best way to achieve that is by having a well-thought-out digital business continuity strategy. You can’t always know what type of disruption you’ll face next, but you can be sure that there will be one.
To prepare for that broken connection, application or host unavailability, and unplanned downtime, read this eBook. It covers how DNS active failover can help enterprises achieve continuous operations by:
- Constantly monitoring your primary IP from multiple locations
- Checking service endpoint healthy by running HTTP, HTTPS, Ping, SMTP and TCP protocols
- Failing-over traffic to a predetermined healthy endpoint based on performance degradation
- Sending out notifications detailing status changes
- Configuring an automatic fail-back protocol once the primary is responding once again
By understanding and implementing an active fail over approach you can reduce downtime and accelerate recovery time, with no additional hardware, software or resources. Read more now!
Presented by: Oracle