Offered Free by: InsightBrief
See All Resources from: InsightBrief
- The transformation of enterprises required to initiate big data analysis involves many catalysts for successful change. Creating a predictive enterprise involves precise strategic planning and establishing a top-notch data science unit.
- The position of data science within an enterprise will impact the outcome of Big Data analytics.
- The fact that data critical to new initiatives in data science might not be currently collected should be addressed through strategic planning.
- Selecting the right distributed computing platform is a critical catalyst to transformation. It is an enabler of an enterprise data science paradigm shift.
- Recruiting people with the right skills to enable sophisticated tool selection is critical for success in a predictive enterprise.